Friday, January 5, 2007

Sewanee, How I Love Ya, How I Love Ya...

Well, I've been at Sewanee, The University of the South, for a year and a half now, and I'm just getting familiar with the world of development and donor relations. It's been an interesting job, and WHAT a FABULOUS backdrop is provided here to work in! This has to be one of the most beautiful campuses in the country, without a doubt. The architecture, the mountain scenery, the wildlife...it's all part of what makes Sewanee so special. I admit, the drive to this job from Fayetteville is TERRIBLE, as I pass through three school zones and travel for 45 miles (1 hour of driving time) to get here...but once I do, it's worth it. It's just the getting here that's the problem. I need to invest in some books on tape. Or better yet, hire a chauffeur to drive me!

Anyway, don't just take my word on how beautiful this place is. Go see for yourself at the school's website: http://www.sewanee.edu/.

Okay, so let me go do some work before I get caught blogging on company time (bad girl!). The good news is that it's Friday, and I get a weekend to spend writing!

No comments: